|Debut||The Legend of Zelda (1986)|
Link is the Main Hero of the Legend of Zelda series and interestingly enough is a different person in every game that gets thrusted into a similar situation in every game. The current look and voice is from his Twilight Princess appearance.
Link is widely considered the second most popular character right after Mario and as such makes a very big impact on the Subspace Emissary.
Link is always the main playable character and will always get a green tunic at some point but will always be a different age.
Link is one of the swordsmen of Super Smash Bros Brawl, however he differs from most of them by using ranged weapons as well.
In Vanilla Brawl Link suffers by being too slow, having low priority moves and arguably the worst recovery in the game.
In Brawl+ Link was vastly improved in a variety of ways making for a very interesting play style.
- Neutral-Hero's Bow: Link charges his Bow and depending on how long the Special button is held will shoot it the appropriate legnth.
- SMASH-Gale Boomerang: Link can aim his Boomerang either up,down or straight for a small quick hit, on the way back it will pull in any opponents it went past for better or worse.
- Down-Bomb:Link will pull out a Bomb that can be thrown and caught like any other item, but will explode on impact with the ground or the opponent.
- Up-Spin Attack:Link will charge his Master Sword as long as the Special Button is held and will spin around for a strong but punishable attack, in the air it is his recovery move and cannot be charged.
- Final Smash:Triforce Slash: A ray of light stuns whoever is in front of him and they will immediatley be trapped in 2 Triforce symbols as Link homes in and slashes away at them and then hits them with the final blow for an instant KO.
Zero (custum creation)